- public interface PacketSizeControl
- extends Control
This interface is a Control for specifying the parameters for packet size.
This control is useful for specifying the MTU of RTP channel.
- JMF 2.0
Retrieve the maximum packet size used by this encoder.
Sets the desired maximum data size on the data that is output by this
public int setPacketSize(int numBytes)
- Sets the desired maximum data size on the data that is output by this
encoder. This parameter is to be used as a means to convey the
preferred size of individual data units (packets) that are output
by this encoder. Returns the actual packet size that was set.
numBytes - The number of bytes the maximum packet size
is set to
- the actual packet size in bytes set by the encoder
public int getPacketSize()
- Retrieve the maximum packet size used by this encoder.
- Maximum packet size in bytes used by this encoder.
Submit a bug or feature
Copyright 1999-2000 Sun Microsystems, Inc. 901 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, California, 94303, U.S.A. All Rights Reserved. See the Specification License for more details.
Sun, Sun Microsystems, and Java are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the US and other countries.